Yahoo is still one of the largest email service providers. If you are using Yahoo for email, it is important to protect your account in the possible ways.
Of course, setting up a strong password is essential. But if you are bored with the use of passwords, Yahoo offers you another way to login to your account without using complicated passwords. It’s called Yahoo Account Key.
How to login Yahoo account using Yahoo Account Key
Download any mobile application from Yahoo. Yahoo Mail is the best, but you can also use other applications such as Yahoo Finance, Yahoo Messenger or other applications.
- Sign in to your Yahoo account on the mobile app.
- At the computer interface, visit your account setup page. You can open this page by clicking on your name in the upper right corner of the Yahoo page and selecting Account info.
- Select the Account Security tab, then select the See how it works line under the Yahoo Account Key heading.
- You will see a list of mobile devices you have previously signed up for. Click Send me a notification next to the device you want to use.
- Confirm the setup by selecting Yes, send me a notification.
- You will receive a notification on your phone from the Yahoo app. Select Yes to confirm.
- Back to the computer screen, click Always use Yahoo Account Key to set up the default login.
- From now on whenever you want to sign in to your Yahoo account, you will receive a notification from your phone. Click to confirm that you are able to login.
This login mode is much more convenient when logging in with a password. However, be careful when using this feature. Because if someone tries to sign in to your account, it’s easy to accidentally touch Yes. As a result, we recommend that you avoid using your device for others to use and set the passcode on your phone so that your email has one more step to protect.
Do you like signing in with this phone or using a password? Let us know in the comment section below!