Today we are going to show you how to log into your Yahoo email account basically your Yahoo Mail login. Make sure you have a working internet connection and then run your web browser by clicking on its icon.
Once your web browser loads, click to open a new tab. You can also use the keyboard shortcuts Ctrl + T to open a new tab.
Then enter the web address www.yahoo.com in the address bar. Once you’ve done that, hit the Enter key and your Yahoo home page will load.
So proceed to click on the mail icon which will direct you to the Yahoo Mail login page like it is done over here.
So enter your yahoo email address like I’ve done and then enter your password for Yahoo mail account.
You can either tick or untick this option. My best advice is for you to untick the Option if you are using a Public Computer or Laptop.
Then click on the Sign In button at the bottom. Now if you have entered the correct yahoo email address and password.
Your Yahoo inbox will load like it has done on my PC right here.
How to Sign in Yahoo! Mail account without a password
Of course, setting up a strong password is essential. But if you are bored with the use of passwords, Yahoo offers you another way to login to your account without using complicated passwords. It’s called Yahoo Account Key.
How to sign up for a Yahoo account using Yahoo Account Key
1. Download any mobile application from Yahoo. Yahoo Mail is the best, but you can also use other applications such as Yahoo Finance, Yahoo Messenger or other applications.
Sign in to your Yahoo account on the mobile app.
3. At the computer interface, visit your account setup page. You can open this page by clicking on your name in the upper right corner of the Yahoo page and selecting Account info.
4. Select the Account Security tab, then select the See how it worksline under the Yahoo Account Key heading.
5. You will see a list of mobile devices you have previously signed up for. Click Send me a notification next to the device you want to use.
Confirm the setup by selecting Yes, send me a notification.
7. You will receive a notification on your phone from the Yahoo app. Select Yes to confirm.
8. Back to the computer screen, click Always use Yahoo Account Keyto set up the default login.
9. From now on whenever you want to sign in to your Yahoo account, you will receive a notification from your phone. Click to confirm that you are able to login.
This login mode is much more convenient when logging in with a password. However, be careful when using this feature. Because if someone tries to sign in to your account, it’s easy to accidentally touch Yes. As a result, we recommend that you avoid using your device for others to use and set the passcode on your phone so that your email has one more step to protect.